CP93 – Dual AC Motor Controller
The CP93 – Dual AC Motor Controller is a controller card designed to operate a pair of gates driven by AC induction motors. This product allows full control of a set of double swing gates. Providing that they interleave, irrespective of the operator, and with or without the use of limit switches.
- Installer User Interface allows full customization of the various programming.
- Adjustable relay switching time to prevent relay contact arcing.
- Trigger input with local test button. This is useful for testing the operation of the device when a transmitter is not available.
- Pedestrian Opening input which prevents unauthorized vehicle access.
- Safety Beam input. Connecting infrared Safety Beams increases the safety of the automated system.
- Local and remote multi-function Gate Status LED.
- Free-exit input (only opens gate). Ideal for fitting free-exit ground loops or pushbuttons in townhouse and high-volume vehicle access applications.
- Timed potential-free contact (e.g. Courtesy Lights).
- Low-voltage switching of potential-free contact.
- Selectable/adjustable Auto-close timer.
- (1 – 255 seconds)
- Override of Auto-close timer via trigger input.
- Local diagnostic LEDs for easy programming.
- 12V DC auxiliary supply for connecting.