CP91 AC Motor Controller
The CP91 AC Motor controller is a versatile controller. It has been designed to drive single-phase 220V AC motor systems. Reliability is enhanced through comprehensive surge and lightning protection, high noise-immunity and zero cross-switching.
- Proven lightning protection.
- High immunity to noise, therefore not affected by external interference.
- Micro controller platform allows customization.
- Trigger input with local test button. This button is useful for testing the operation of the device when a transmitter is not available.
- Pedestrian Opening input that prevents unauthorized vehicle access
- Safety Beam input. Connecting infrared Safety Beams increases the safety of the automated system.
- Local and remote multi-function Gate Status LED.
- Free-exit input (only opens gate). Ideal for fitting free-exit ground loops or pushbuttons in townhouse and high-volume vehicle access applications.
- Timed potential-free contact (e.g. Courtesy Lights).
- Low-voltage switching of potential-free contact.
- Selectable/adjustable Auto-close timer (5 – 40 seconds).
- Override of Auto-close timer via trigger input.
- Local diagnostic LEDs for easy programming.
- 12V DC auxiliary supply at 150mA.